Monday, January 28, 2008

Yoga with Nola

With all the stress in my life right now I have decided to start each day with a little yoga. Nola thinks this is perhaps the best thing I have ever done.

Usually Nola goes outside to play when I do yoga but the past few days have been cold and rainy and that just won't do for Nola. So he has been right beside me, and I do mean right beside me.

I wish I had a video camera to document our fun. Nola sits right beside me while I do the poses and sometimes decides that I am doing it wrong and pushes me over. He also licks my face constantly to let me know how good I am doing.

Nola actually does downward dog with me. I am not lying. He will actually stand beside me and do the pose. Maybe I should consider making a yoga video with him for owners and their dogs.

3 comments:

Kate C. said...

Audrey likes to help me do yoga as well. Elvis keeps his distance since the time I "rolled like a ball" on top of him while doing Pilates.

jody said...

I would love to see you both doing the downward dog.

Kym said...

Weese used to climb on my back and ride up and down when I did a routine with a lot of yoga pushups. Now she just hangs out on the mat and waits for me to finish so she can have the yoga mat all to herself.