Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July!

Andy and spent a quiet day near home (I am on call but haven't had to go to the hospital). We took Anders out to lunch near our house, where Anders had some mac and cheese. Then we went to the neighborhood pool, where they had a band, and various contests. The contest included diving for coins and cans of soda for the kids and diving for cans of beer and beer boat races for the adults. We were spectators only for the events since Anders is too small to dive and we were on call.

I also hear that Dad (Frank) and Hosmer went putting again. They are at Race street now cooking steaks in a thunderstorm.

Here are some pictures of the day. Unfortunately I dont have any pictures of the golfing but hope to get some soon.








3 comments:

Kate C. said...

It looks like a great day. I love Anders' sun shirt-- I want to get one for myself.

Sarah said...

I bought the sun shirt at Old Navy. They had many styles for babies and kids but I don't know about for adults. However, someone (maybe speedo) makes them for adults because several women at the pool were wearing them.

jody said...

Anders is getting so big!