Friday, November 10, 2006

Secret Life of a Knitter

So as I have mentioned before, I am rather addicted to the knitting. Well, let's just be honest, the closer and closer I get to my orals, the more obsessed I become in the quest for peace of mind through knitting. Or at least something to keep my hands and mind occupied with when they are too exhausted to concentrate on theory but still too active to keep still. I like to imagine that I am not only doing myself a favor, but all those who must put up with me in this rather crazed time.

Because of the recent ramp-up in my knitting obsession, I have been trolling knitting blogs, only to discover that some knitters have secret lives. No mere knitters, but super-knitters. I know everyone talks about how 'this isn't your grandmother's knitting anymore' and it generally drives me nuts, but seriously, who knew bat-girl knit? And she's hot. I wonder what her utility belt holds?

No comments: