Sunday, March 25, 2007

Rome

Does anyone else watch this show? I didn't like it that much when I watched part of an episode last season, but now I am completely sucked in. Sex! Violence! Italy! Hunky guys with Brit accents! Completely anachronistic dialog!

I have to admit, part of the reason I gave this show another look was hearing the fabulous Brian K. Vaughn (author of Ex Machina, Pride of Baghdad, Runaways and other great comix titles) talk about how much he liked it at one of the panels Calvin moderated at NY Comic-Con. He just started writing for Lost- maybe it will get better now? (The last couple of episodes have been an improvement, except maybe for the Locke one).

Any TV show is better when you can watch 5 or more in a row. Thank God for HBO on demand (and of course DVR in all its forms).

No comments: