Friday, December 14, 2007

NY Sports

What exactly will it take for Isiah Thomas to get fired? This issue came up at a meeting the other day, and someone suggested that he must have some great dirt on someone high up in the organization. It would certainly explain a lot. I kind of want to go to a game just to join in the chants of Fire Isiah! But I can't bring myself to give the Knicks any money.

Also,I really don't care if baseball players take steroids, but I'm enjoying the humiliation of Roger Clemens. I'm surprised by Andy Pettitte, if only because he always looked so skinny.

1 comment:

jody said...

I always said I thought Clemons was on the juice, but I am a little sad about Pettitte. I don't know why I am surprised, though- there was always all that talk about them training together.

Isiah is a pig. And the team still sucks.