Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Molly's Wedding

Molly and Jerry's wedding was wonderful. Great food, beautiful place, mariachis- what more could you ask for? The whole weekend was fun, marred only by massive sunburns, we all got hit to some degree.

My pictures are a little spotty, I kept forgetting to bring my camera, and I was not exactly thorough when I had it. Here are a few, more on flickr.

The happy couple at the rehearsal dinner.

Anders and Aidan in their outfits.

Matt and Bets walking down the aisle.




Pat in the "lounge". I loved sitting there with my fabulous sisters-in-law.





Molly and Jerry dance.

John at the grill.

3 comments:

Trish said...

These are TERRIFIC, Jody! I think you had your camera for all the important parts -- this captures the spirit of the whole weekend.

Below is a link to the PICLENS app I was telling you about -- it transforms the photo gallery on Flickr into a 3-D, full screen treat. (It works with Firefox, IE and Safari.)

http://www.cooliris.com/

Nice job, and I echo that this was a wonderful wedding weekend.

Kate C. said...

It looks like a great time. I can't wait to see more pictures.

jody said...

Thank you Trish, I am going to check it out.