Monday, December 01, 2008

Ebates

My friend Book Club Girl posted this:

As we all (ok, well not me as my maternity leave has officially started) but as you all return to work and your computers this Cyber Monday, don't shop online without registering at Ebates first. It sounded too good to be true when I first heard about it too, but here is what Ebates is -- basically a portal you go through to shop at many of your favorite stores online. And when you start at Ebates and then click through to the online store of your choice, you earn a percentage of cash back. Shop at Barnes and Noble or Borders via ebates and earn 8% cash back, Scholastic, earn 10% cash back, I See Me (personalized books for children) earn 6% cash back, etc, etc. The money back really helps out with shipping costs. You just have to remember to go to the Ebates site first and then click to the store of your choice. Check out Ebates to see all the great stores at which you can shop for books and register now! Also, if you tell friends and they sign up, you can earn $5 for every friend who signs up and places a qualifying order! (I think they limit this to $30 total, but heh, that's $30!)



Seems like a good plan for anyone doing some online shopping. Also you get a 10 dollar gift card for just signing up--choices include Itunes, Sephora and Target.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I just joined and I said that Kate recommended me so hopefully you will get $5.

Trish said...

Me too. This is a great site, Kate. Thanks to you (and Jen)