Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Anders hits You Tube

My mother sent out this e-mail today. I would only add that the plane which Anders is playing with, I believe, belonged to either Sarah or I and is holding up quite well.

Hi all,

Ok – I’m new to You Tube, but now that Google’s bought it, it will be totally ubiquitous.

Click on these links to videos of Anders at our house from a week ago Saturday. They are not great, but you’ll get the idea. I took them with my Palm – and the walking one especially is flawed because when Anders decided to drop into his crawling stance and go into the street, I put the phone in my pocket quickly, and took another minute from there. You can hear him cooing throughout though – he was having a good time as he stood up again and to cross the street and climb the neighbor’s stairs.

Click on these links for the Anders show….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWbZX53sxeA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvx7OTjkvl8

Trish

1 comment:

jody said...

You beat me to it, I was going to post this.