Friday, October 13, 2006

Digital Life

I got a free ticket to Digital Life at the Javits Center. I am a sucker for trade shows where you might get some swag, even though often I tend to wander around aimlessly collecting pens and thinking- "there must be some good stuff somewhere."

Digital Life is mostly about gaming, and ipod covers. The gaming was definitely more exciting, though I do find it interesting that video gaming seems to be a spectator sport now. Not that I don't enjoy watching others play video games- particularly Eric. At Digital Life, many young guys were lined up behind other young guys watching them test out the latest version of, say, Final Fantasy. By the way, Frogger is making a big comeback (perhaps everyone knows this.)



One game I really like to watch people play is Dance Dance Revolution. Here is a picture of Nathan from Chicago performing a perfect set (is that what you call it?)



Digital Life has a few people dressed up in outfits- makes me long for Comic-Con.

No comments: