Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pasta and Sports on TV

Here is a picture of the pasta I made for Calvin and Eric for dinner tonight. Some kind of extra fat penne with broccoli rabe and spicy turkey sausage. We watched the Yankee game (win) and Spurs/Cavs (not over yet- looking bad for the Cavs).



Calvin and I went to a barbecue on Sunday in Brooklyn at the house of some friends and relatives of Calvin's dad. Here is a picture of the King of the Grill- he was a fabulous cook.





I think I've decided I liked the Sopranos final.

2 comments:

Kate C. said...

I want the recipe for that pasta dinner. It looks delicious! I hope I like turkey sausage--I have come to terms with the fact that I just don't like turkey burgers. I can't explain it--I love turkey sandwiches.

jody said...

The turkey sausage is really tasty, it is spicy and is perfect with pasta.