Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Spurs Parade

No one else in the country may care but San Antonio LOVES the Spurs. I have never seen a city that supports a team so much. The championship parade was this Sunday along the river walk. My friends Ana Liz and Tony love the Spurs so we went to the parade to cheer on our home team.






It was a hot day so we cooled off with some raspas!



We finished the night with sushi. It was so good that I forgot to take a picture of the actual food, so I documented my empty plate.

3 comments:

Eric C said...

every other member of the denver culkins hates the spurs.boo Eric says its nice to hear from you

Molly said...

I know you guys hate the Spurs, I don't really understand why since as everyone knows I don't follow basketball but Ginobili and Tony Parker are just so cute.

jody said...

I am not a spurs hater, but Eric has a lot of influence on me, so that may change. Frank likes them, the Denver hatred is not universal.