Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Belated Thanksgiving Pictures

Hello again.



I have been so scattered over the last few months. Things have been getting done, but I am not sure how exactly. Anyway, it was driving my nuts so a few weeks ago I made myself some lists and started going on getting things back in order and relearning how to focus on limited projects so that I could actually finish some things. Now no miracle has occurred but steady progress on my grants is being made, books I start are actually getting finished, and our apartments is slowly but surely being put back together after the great reorganization project of 2007. Someday I may actually be able to sit down and relax without a long list of things still to do, even if it is only for a few minutes.

Anyway, I have also been trying to keep better track of my files, both on and off the computer and I found a few pictures on my camera from last Thanksgiving in Oswego and thought I would share them. A little late, perhaps, but fun anyway and who doesn't need to be reminded every once in a while to be thankful for family, even when they drive you nuts?




2 comments:

Molly said...

Who is driving you NUTS? LOVE YA

jody said...

Great pictures! It was a fun time!