Monday, July 30, 2007

San Diego Comic-Con

Calvin and I just got back from San Diego Comic-Con; it was fabulous as always. Here are some pictures, there will be more!

Wonderwomen




Tired costumed fan.


Clive Owen was there, and I saw him!


Me with Ivy and Scott McCloud


The Poketo folks. As usual, I bought some of their stuff.


Comic-con attracts fans with a wide range of interests.


I finally got to go to Joe's Crab Shack! This restaurant is right behind the Convention Center, and I have often sat on the edge of the building, longing for buckets of shrimp and crab cakes- so close and yet so far. This year we went twice- I knew Calvin would like it, frosty cold ones, seafood and sports on TV. It is difficult to get off the floor, but Joe's lived up to my fantasies.


Calvin at Joe's

Members of the PWCW team in San Diego on preview night.


Fans.

No comments: