Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ions for your hair?


I rarely blow dry my hair. For one reason I am really inept at it and I don't enjoy doing things that I am not good at. It is also extremely hot and South Texas is already hot enough without purposefully blowing hot air on you.

As a result I have had the same tiny hairdryer since I was in Jr. High. It actually was given to me by a friend after she got a better one. I loved it since it was a travel hair dryer so it folded. Well several years later the hair dryer is still working but it doesn't fold anymore and I swear the air is getting hotter and hotter.

Kym embarrassed me into buying a new hair dryer recently. It has 15 speeds and it shoots ions at your hair which apparently makes your hair shiny. I am not sure I know how to use it yet but I have high hopes. I don't think I will get rid of my cute little hair dryer just yet, you never know when you may need a travel hair dryer that no longer folds.

No comments: