Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bill in New York

Bill was here briefly to pick up Eric and drive back to Denver, with stops in Oswego to visit Hosmer and Michigan to see a football game with Marc. It was great to see Bill, we had dinner with Kate at the new Two Boots on Grand Street (no customers, very tasty - seems to be the new spot for family gatherings).

I will miss Eric- I know he was happy to move on. His spot on the couch will always be waiting for him. Wednesday night he did a Halo demonstration at my request. Eric's dorky aunt needed him to demo cool video games, since I am totally inept (he once came over in a blizzard to get me and Calvin past the first challenge in Grand Theft Auto- we kept getting beaten up and landing in the hospital).



We watched replays of the Daily Show (Bill Clinton was on) and Colbert Report while getting ready.







1 comment:

Kate C. said...

Good Bye Eric! Your New York relatives will miss you.