Monday, September 24, 2007

TV Lineup

I realized that perhaps not everyone wastes time like I do reading TV Guide and planning out my fall TV schedule. So in an effort to make my time wasting productive I will share my research.

TV Guide created a great calendar page with all the premiere dates. There are a ton of shows launching this week. I think something like 18. Tonight Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, and HEROES returns. Yeah! Also airing this week are Bionic Woman, Private Practice, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Dirty Sexy Money, Reaper, Ugly Betty, Ghost Whisperer, Numbers, and Smallville.

My DVR will be busy, damn these silly law school classes.

3 comments:

jody said...

Thank you for sharing your research, I will set up my DVR accordingly.

Kate C. said...

This is very helpful. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed--it seems to be the strongest new TV season in a long time. Or maybe I always feel that way before I actually see the shows. I liked Gossip Girls--trashy but fun.

Kym said...

I'm trying to decide which shows to choose when 3 are on at the same time. What to do? What to do? I hope that they end up moving nights around if some of these new shows turn out to be keepers. I made the mistake of listening to the TV guide podcast on the new line-up and now I have to make some hard decisions.