Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Homemade Dog Biscuits


I began the year of the Dog by making a little something special for my favorite dog in the entire universe. Kym gave Nola and I a dog biscuit mix for Christmas and let me tell you they are a hit.

On Sunday morning we went to the dog park to hang out with the other yuppie dogs. One of my friends asked me if I thought stray dogs ever went to the dog park to hang out and I sadly said they probably couldn't get in since there are big gates. All I could picture was sad puppies standing outside looking in at all the rich dogs, but I push that out of my mind because Nola really likes the other dogs.

After we came back from the dog park Nola slept and I baked. I am pretty sure that I couldn't get any more yuppie but I guess I am ok with that and Nola is happy with being spoiled.


1 comment:

jody said...

All I can say is, Nola is a lucky dog.