Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Technology Love 2- the Video Ipod


I have already confessed here to my deep love of gadgets and technology. I am now the proud co-owner of a video ipod. Yes, sharing may prove to be difficult, but we'll see. So far I am kind of a hog- not a surprise to anyone. Calvin is a patient man. In the mean time...

Podcasting! I am so excited that I can now download all the radio shows I'm not able to listen to and hear them as I walk through the streets of Manhattan. (Democracy Now! sometimes makes me cry- I am a sap as well as a technophile.)

Video podcasting! Many animators are distributing their material via video podcasting- Photoshop TV gives me a lot of useful tips, G4 TV's Attack of the Show Feed helps me stay on top of hip tech news.

Music, music music!

Lost! What more is there to say?

Popgadget is giving away video ipods if you subscribe to their email newsletter- well, if you're the lucky one who gets picked. Click here!

1 comment:

Kate C. said...

Your Ipod is beautiful. I like the picture of the high tech music player on the rug from Oswego.