Tuesday, September 26, 2006

First Flight






This past Sunday I took a break from studying and went flying with my new boyfriend Jerry. He recently got his pilot liscense and loves to fly. Jerry comes from a long line of pilots and it has always been his dream to fly. I was his first passenger and it was really an honor to fly with him.

We flew in a Cessna 152, which is a very small plane. I was so nervous at takeoff but after we were in the air it was really amazing. We flew around the hill country for a little over an hour. I called my parents after we landed and my Dad was thrilled that I hadn't told him earlier that I was flying. He is a worrier but I think he trusts Jerry.

3 comments:

Kate C. said...

This looks so fun!

Kym said...

Dad, a worrier? Never!

jody said...

Great pictures!