Monday, September 25, 2006

Ronnybrook Yogurt Drink

Jody and I are both addicted to Ronnybrook Yogurt Drink, which is available at farmers markets and some upscale grocery stores around the city. This product would probably fall under the category of "healthy but not dietetic" food stuffs--the ingredients include whole milk, buttermilk and (organic) sugar and each bottle weights in at almost 300 calories. But when you drink one, you can feel the protein and calcium pulsing through your veins, along with all those critical probiotics. My favorite is the blackberry, but the strawberry, peach and mango are also tasty. If you get to the booth in Union Square late on a Saturday, the nice staff will sometimes throw in a free bottle or two. When I was leaving with my supply this week, I noticed a sign advertising their butter, including garlic butter. Next time, that is on my shopping list.



Speaking of farmers' market, I found this perfect-looking apple really charming.


1 comment:

jody said...

I have been photographing bottles of Ronnybrook too, how great.