Monday, February 19, 2007

Fighting Capers


Capers used to run free, that is until he started getting in fights that were not only causing him enormous amounts of pain but me enormous amounts of money. Life since his confinement has been full of attempted escapes and a few successes.

Always the over achiever Capers has figured out how to open the side door when it is not locked. Yesterday he opened the door and made a break for it. I couldn't catch him, he was outside for maybe 2 hrs. Jerry checked him over for wounds when Capers came back and of course he had managed to get in yet another fight. Luckily I have tons of bandages and first aid supplies from the last fights.

Hopefully we won't have to make a trip to the vet, I told Capers that he was taking his life into his own paws when he runs away. I hope that I don't have to rob a bank to let my cat keep his leg.

1 comment:

Kym said...

Hey, you could invite Weese over for a vacation and they could work out their fighting instincts together, but without the precision or disease of the outdoor tomcats. What a party it would be!