Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Democrats, Fashion, and Politics







I agree with Jane that wearing a political shirt simply for fashion weakens the message considerably but I am a sucker for cute and witty political shirts myself. Kym made the awesome shirt "My body is not an Incubator Protect Your Right to Choose" after he election and I wear it with such pride. I also love my Vote shirt and even still love my November 2nd shirt, although it brings back sad memories.

On the website www.zazzle.com you can make your own shirts, it is where Kym made the incubator shirts, there is another incredibly accurate shirt that says "We're Good At Putting Stuff on T-Shirts. Winning Elections Eh, Not So Much." http://www.zazzle.com/products/product/product.asp?general%5Frecs%5Fper%5Fpage=25&paging%5Fpage=2&searching=on&searching%5Fsearch%5Fcolumns=%2A&searching%5Fsearch%5Fcondition=democrats+&caching=on&product%5Fid=235717948011133563&index=47

How true that is, but I feel the tide is finally turning. Hmmmm is there some witty slogan in that that I can put on a shirt?

No comments: