Monday, October 24, 2005

Phone love













I am a little bit embarassed about my deep love of electronic gadgets- it's something I discovered well after entering my 4th decade. Black and white tv without cable, or cableless color tv that needed blow-drying to work in Manhattan's rainy season was enough for me for most of my life. That's all changed now.

My first cell phone was the iconic Startac, also a Motorola, and I loved it deeply. I jumped ship to get a different provider, and a Samsung color phone that had MIDI opera ringtones. It recently died- giving me the excuse to buy this new fancy piece of equipment. I spent a little too much time creating ringtones, resizing photos and uploading them all (via my bluetooth connection!) this weekend. Yes, now I can shoot really inadequate video- and send it to you from my phone!

As you can see, it looks nice both on the street and in my apartment.

1 comment:

Kate C. said...

You phone is very cute. I can't wait to see some video.

Kate