Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Finally a cool law professor

It has finally happened I meet a cool law professor. I just began the writing part of my legal research and writing class and after being horribly insulted the first day of class, we were told that we were all horrible writers, we got a lecture from a funny enviromental lawywer from Austin. One of the points on her outline was to keep the TTC low.

I think we all assumed that this was some legal jargon that we just didn't get. In reality it is shout out to my beloved Television Without Pity. She explained that it means Time To Corpse and is used by the old CSI recapper. Her point was to get to the point quickly in writing.

She told everyone in the class to read the site since it is so good. I sadly doubt that anyone will since the majority of conversations revolve around alcohol and juvinille class shirts. Yes that is right I have suddenly been placed back in high school, but at least I have a cool professor.

1 comment:

Kate C. said...

Molly, this is a law school miracle. I'm sure you are going to be her favorite student. Long live Television Without Pity