Friday, April 21, 2006

Washington St. Culkins

I was so tired when I went to Bill and Pat's for dinner last night, I forgot to take pictures! Hard to believe, but true.

Pat made a wonderful dinner (no surprise there) of pasta with shrimp and a cream sauce. I wish I had taken pictures of Jane's room- it is being renovated by Bill, Pat and Jane. It's 2 shades of light green with white, the walls have all been resurfaced and have a subtle texture.

Jane is going to the state wide history competition for a poster she did with 2 of her classmates about Lewis Hine, a photographer who was extremely influential in creating child labor laws. The poster was black and white, like his photos, and they used photo corners to attach everything to the board. ( I may have some details wrong). Go Jane!

1 comment:

Kate C. said...

Go Jane Go!