Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bets gets technology + Spring in South Texas

Just wanted everyone to see my new phone. I am very excited . It arrived yesterday and I bet it will take me a while to master all that it can do. Jody you may need to give me a lesson.
This is the most beautiful tree in Laguna Vista and it is in front of our house. Of course it also has the best dog in Laguna Vista under it. The picture was actually taken about six weeks ago but I couldn't get my invitation to work until Jody sent me a new one yesterday.

3 comments:

Kate C. said...

Welcome Betsy. Nice phone! Nice tree! Great dog!

jody said...

Hey Bets, I am so glad you got a razr phone. I love mine, I only wish it was pink like yours.

Welcome to the blog!

Kym said...

Mom, the tree looks great and Oso looks so tiny under it.