Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sadly none of the Culkin/Neck hopefuls got into the NYC marathon this year, there were 90,000 applicants and apparently the lottery Gods didn't like the name Culkin or Neck.

But all you racing fans and runners out there don't worry the Marine Corp Marthon in Wash DC is the weekend before. It is called the People's Marthon because it is such a friendly and nice first marthon. I would highly recommend it,it is after all very very well organized and has the cleanest water stops of any race. The Marines are very well coordinated. It was my first marathon and I had a blast.

Kym and I have already registered but it will likely fill up fast. I know it isn't the amazing NYC race but it still is pretty awesome. So mark your calendars and runners start training. Come Oct 29th there will be your very own Marine waiting to put a medal around your neck.

No comments: