Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HJP in the LJ

It's not a baby, but another Culkin product is arriving on the scene this fall. The HJ Papers are being published in November and just received a rave review in The Library Journal. (You need to scroll down to read it). Of course, I and everyone but the project director are referred to only as "others" and "co-editors." But my name is on Amazon and, although you don't seem to be able to search by it, the Library of Congress online catalog. (I am clearly a librarian's daughter--and a huge geek--given how exciting that is to me.)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Rave is a good decription. We all know how much time and effort you put in Kate. Congratulations.

jody said...

Go Kate! Congratulations!

Molly said...

Congratulations! You aren't an other to me.

Betsy said...

Fabulous!!!!! I find it really exciting to read all about and then to see your name on Amazon. Betsy