Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Pop Gadget

I visited my friend Jenna this weekend- she and I went to graduate school together and worked on a few projects afterward that involved handbags, photography, lamps and knitting. As I remember, Jenna and I would get together and I would complain at length about whoever was annoying me at the time, while we both carefully crafted obsessively detailed potential handbags/items-of-clothings that incorporated broken glass, mohair, and transparencies of funeral monuments.

Jenna is a wonderful designer. Right now, one of the projects she is working on is PopGadget, a blog that features technology for women.

If you're looking for the perfect gift for that special someone who really likes technology, this is the site for you. There is also a lot of information on cool tech items for tiny tots.

Here is a picture of Jenna with her beautiful daughter Mia.

1 comment:

jody said...

I'm commenting on my own post, but there is an update- BabyGadget has been launched. Check it out.