Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween

Marianne Petit, whose legendary exploits as a graphic novelist and as an animator are often celebrated here, gets together with a group of friends and makes "theme" costumes for the Halloween Parade here in NY. This year the theme was paper dolls- suggested by Beth Harrison. I didn't think I would have time to make a costume, but I managed at the last minute- here's a couple of pictures, and there are many more here. We made it to TV, we were interviewed by NY1. I can't imagine a better reason to be on the airwaves.


4 comments:

Kym said...

That is one awesome costume.

jody said...

I am glad you liked it. Thousands of dollars of art school education are good for something.

Kate C. said...

It looks like so much fun. I'm sorry I had to miss it.

Trish said...

Jody -- this is terrific! It looks like much more than a last minute effort! Impressive!